It's Official!

We finally told Leslie last night, and now it's official! After she arrived we took her to Rathbun's because I DVR'd Kevin Rathbun on Iron Chef, and I thought Leslie would like to watch it after dinner. It was very loud, but the food was very good. Too bad I was extremely nauseated and couldn't enjoy the meal though.

We first gave her the birthday greeting from Snoop and Snoop's book.







Then we gave her this:




When we first found out that I was pregnant, Gabe and I each had 3 people we could tell. I called my brother, Tea, and Namu. Gabe wanted to wait until we passed the 1st trimester. I got impatient with him so I urged him to call someone, anyone. He finally called Rese because she's a nurse. She told him it was too soon and to call her back after we were in the 2nd trimester.

Pretty soon, it was difficult to not tell anyone because my nausea was pretty obvious. People at work found out as well as my neighbors. I even let it slip to Tessa, but I told her not to tell Zak because Gabe wanted to tell him himself. Zak called the morning after I told Tessa, and I happened to be in the car and dry heaving. Still, Gabe wouldn't tell him or anyone until he told Leslie.

Leslie was planning to visit so we thought this would be the perfect opportunity to tell her.

So now she knows and it's official!


See Leslie's Reaction: