I got the most beautiful flowers from my friend (and Namu's sister) Ranju the other day. It was a thank you gift because I had hired a photographer for her and Namu's joint bridal shower. Both girls are going to Nepal and getting married there in late April/early May.

Not only would I be missing the weddings, but I also couldn't attend the bridal shower earlier this month. Leslie had come down to Atlanta that same weekend, and I was also afraid to fly up based on my last experience with flying. I felt really bad for missing it (especially since it meant so much to me to have Namu at my wedding in Hawaii 2 years ago) so I was trying to come up with a gift to make up for it.


The girls looked gorgeous in the photos! Gabe kept on going on and on about how photogenic they are:-) And it's true...

Not only would I be missing the weddings, but I also couldn't attend the bridal shower earlier this month. Leslie had come down to Atlanta that same weekend, and I was also afraid to fly up based on my last experience with flying. I felt really bad for missing it (especially since it meant so much to me to have Namu at my wedding in Hawaii 2 years ago) so I was trying to come up with a gift to make up for it.


The girls looked gorgeous in the photos! Gabe kept on going on and on about how photogenic they are:-) And it's true...