It's A...Part II

We had a date night on Friday and opened the envelope. We saw Raiders of the Lost Ark (I fell asleep towards the end - guess I liked it better as a kid) and had pizza from our favorite place called Fritti (calamari pizza and Margherita pizza - yum!).

Everyone seemed to think I already knew the sex, but I just generally called the baby a "he."

Actually, I'd be happy with boy or girl, as long as the baby is healthy and has one sex (the Atlanta Film Festival had a film called XXY this year).

Don't ask me about the name because Gabe won't let me reveal it. Our neighbors have the exact same model house as we do and their little girl's name is Isabella. We chose a similar name so if it's a girl, it's going to be awkward. However, we picked out the name a long time ago.

We ordered shutters for the house today.

I went to the furniture store today. I left Gabe at home and took my time.

Are you getting tired of reading all of this yet?

Don't go see the new Indiana Jones movie; Gabe hated it. The first 3 films dealt with biblical archeological pursuits and this one is so out of left field. Also, he thought that Harrison phoned in his performance.

Okay, here it is:








I knew from Day 1