I Think Gabe is Playing With My Mind...

I woke up on Sunday wanting a cheeseburger, and since we have these organic beef patties in the freezer, I thought he'd make me a cheeseburger at home (we're also trying to eat out less). But then he suggested a McMuffin from McDonald's. Huh???

Gabe thinks McDonald's is evil and forbids me taking the kid there. As you may know, he's a vegetarian and eats really well. I eat moderately well, but still better than the average American, I think.

But for him to suggest going to McDonald's...I just didn't get it. Then I remembered it was Sunday. Our routine every Sunday morning is to take the NY Times with us to Starbucks and just hang out for a couple hours.

Aha! He didn't want the time it would take to make me a cheeseburger and my going into a food coma to get in the way of Starbucks!