- my perinatologist
Sometimes it's a good thing to be AMA (advanced maternal age); I get a monthly ultrasound because of my age!
The baby looks great, and he's still a boy. He's a big guy! I'm supposed to be 24 weeks 6 days, and he's measuring a week ahead at 25 weeks 6 days (he's in the 63rd percentile). He's 1 lb. 14 oz., and his heartrate was 145 bpm.
Isn't he cute? I really hope he inherits the Intra lips because Gabe's lips are a little thin:-)

"Good Looking Heart"
Baby's Heartbeat
Sometimes it's a good thing to be AMA (advanced maternal age); I get a monthly ultrasound because of my age!
The baby looks great, and he's still a boy. He's a big guy! I'm supposed to be 24 weeks 6 days, and he's measuring a week ahead at 25 weeks 6 days (he's in the 63rd percentile). He's 1 lb. 14 oz., and his heartrate was 145 bpm.
Isn't he cute? I really hope he inherits the Intra lips because Gabe's lips are a little thin:-)
"Good Looking Heart"
Baby's Heartbeat