Shoot! I have to go back on Thursday for the 3 hour test to see if I have gestational diabetes. Between now and then, I have to eat lots of starchy and sweet foods and then fast the night before. The only thing that gives me hope that I'll pass the 3 hour test is that my urine looked fine and didn't have a high level of glucose. Also, the 1 hour test has a wider net to make sure no one slips through the cracks.
This after a great weekend in which I got so much done. On Saturday we went to order the crib. It was like all the stars were aligned for us to save money! We went to order the crib and found that the floor model (perfect condition) was on sale for $100 less. I told them that I wanted to order the double dresser but found it somewhere else for a lot less than what they were charging for their single dresser so they honored the other store's price. Sweet!
Then we went to Babies R Us to order the glider and ottoman. We had to take a raincheck when the glider was 20% off, but they honored that 20% plus I used a 15% coupon AND opend up a credit card to get an additional 10% off. I'm not usually the best when it comes to saving money, but I thought we did really well!
This after a great weekend in which I got so much done. On Saturday we went to order the crib. It was like all the stars were aligned for us to save money! We went to order the crib and found that the floor model (perfect condition) was on sale for $100 less. I told them that I wanted to order the double dresser but found it somewhere else for a lot less than what they were charging for their single dresser so they honored the other store's price. Sweet!
Then we went to Babies R Us to order the glider and ottoman. We had to take a raincheck when the glider was 20% off, but they honored that 20% plus I used a 15% coupon AND opend up a credit card to get an additional 10% off. I'm not usually the best when it comes to saving money, but I thought we did really well!