The beginning of July is a special time for us. July 1 is Gabe's birthday, July 2 is Zak and Tessa's anniversary, July 3 is our anniversary, and then there's July 4. This year on the 4th of July, we got showered!
My mother-in-law Leslie, Gabe's Aunt Sue, and my best friend Namu all planned a lovely get together.
Namu and her sister Ranju were glowing and SLIM (they lost 20lbs!) from their recent weddings in Nepal.
Karina couldn't stop laughing when she saw me. What, you've never seen a fat prego before? Also, if you ever invite Karina to a baby shower, don't give her any toilet paper for the tp game. She's bound to remember all those comments about her having twins and retaliate by estimating your belly size to be the size of an elephant.
Ha! I won the contest about Christine's height. Gina thought she would be 5'6", Beth thought 6', and I thought 5'10". I think she's about 5'9".
Leslie and Aunt Sue won the toilet paper game. I guess mothers know best.
Jimmy was a super trooper to make it to the shower even though he had dialysis the day before. Please send him some good thoughts!
It was so great to see and catch up with Aunt Kitty (see Leslie's blog) and Jill. Jill and Gabe's cousin Tommy got married on 07-07-07, and we were fortunate to go to their wedding. Happy Anniversary, Jill and Tommy!
I don't think we're going to name the baby Michael, but we're probably on the line to naming the next cat Michael (sorry the bribe didn't work, Michael!).
Jen and Skizz got us Butt Paste (for the baby!). Skizz won't comment on this blog because he thinks his comments may be inappropriate. For example, he told us that after opening the presents, we can give the baby the plastic bag to play with.
Thanks to Nikhil for taking the photos! Click here to view them.
My mother-in-law Leslie, Gabe's Aunt Sue, and my best friend Namu all planned a lovely get together.
Namu and her sister Ranju were glowing and SLIM (they lost 20lbs!) from their recent weddings in Nepal.
Karina couldn't stop laughing when she saw me. What, you've never seen a fat prego before? Also, if you ever invite Karina to a baby shower, don't give her any toilet paper for the tp game. She's bound to remember all those comments about her having twins and retaliate by estimating your belly size to be the size of an elephant.
Ha! I won the contest about Christine's height. Gina thought she would be 5'6", Beth thought 6', and I thought 5'10". I think she's about 5'9".
Leslie and Aunt Sue won the toilet paper game. I guess mothers know best.
Jimmy was a super trooper to make it to the shower even though he had dialysis the day before. Please send him some good thoughts!
It was so great to see and catch up with Aunt Kitty (see Leslie's blog) and Jill. Jill and Gabe's cousin Tommy got married on 07-07-07, and we were fortunate to go to their wedding. Happy Anniversary, Jill and Tommy!
I don't think we're going to name the baby Michael, but we're probably on the line to naming the next cat Michael (sorry the bribe didn't work, Michael!).
Jen and Skizz got us Butt Paste (for the baby!). Skizz won't comment on this blog because he thinks his comments may be inappropriate. For example, he told us that after opening the presents, we can give the baby the plastic bag to play with.
Thanks to Nikhil for taking the photos! Click here to view them.
