I spoke with my brother this morning while he was at the temple. He said that there was a larger turnout than he expected. They have to have the body lie in for a few days while everyone prays and performs other ceremonial stuff before the cremation on Sunday.
Jay and I decided that I shouldn't go because I'm too far along in my pregnancy to go to a developing country. Also, the long plane ride will be too stressful, especially with my current circulation issues and vomitting.
I hope to take the baby there next spring to pay our respects.
Yesterday, Gabe took me to Outback Steakhouse for lunch in honor of my dad because he used to take my brother and me to Ponderosa Steak House when we were kids.
Thanks to everyone for your thoughtful messages of support. I'm so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful and loving friends and family.
Jay and I decided that I shouldn't go because I'm too far along in my pregnancy to go to a developing country. Also, the long plane ride will be too stressful, especially with my current circulation issues and vomitting.
I hope to take the baby there next spring to pay our respects.
Yesterday, Gabe took me to Outback Steakhouse for lunch in honor of my dad because he used to take my brother and me to Ponderosa Steak House when we were kids.
Thanks to everyone for your thoughtful messages of support. I'm so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful and loving friends and family.