Dear Baby Wardell,
Technically you have 2 more weeks, but you have my permission to enter this world at 38 weeks, which is today. Your lungs are fully developed and your organs are already performing correctly. You are already a big boy, and when you sit on my bladder, I have to go to the bathroom every hour. Which means that I haven't slept in the past week or so. I love feeling you grow but I think it's time you come out so that we can finally meet you. I love you so much already and I hope you understand this eviction notice.
It's okay that you don't come on John Lennon's birthday. And we'll just have to get Mema a new family birthstone necklace with the September gemstone. And yes, it would be nice to have Aunt Gai in the delivery room when she comes to visit from Thailand in early October. But, as your landlord, if you wait until your final day, you will be forcefully and physically removed from the premises!
Love,
Your Mommy
P.S. Daddy will not be happy with this eviction notice because he's going to the Sidewalk Film Festival in Birmingham this weekend. But remember, Mommy is the landlord!
Technically you have 2 more weeks, but you have my permission to enter this world at 38 weeks, which is today. Your lungs are fully developed and your organs are already performing correctly. You are already a big boy, and when you sit on my bladder, I have to go to the bathroom every hour. Which means that I haven't slept in the past week or so. I love feeling you grow but I think it's time you come out so that we can finally meet you. I love you so much already and I hope you understand this eviction notice.
It's okay that you don't come on John Lennon's birthday. And we'll just have to get Mema a new family birthstone necklace with the September gemstone. And yes, it would be nice to have Aunt Gai in the delivery room when she comes to visit from Thailand in early October. But, as your landlord, if you wait until your final day, you will be forcefully and physically removed from the premises!
Love,
Your Mommy
P.S. Daddy will not be happy with this eviction notice because he's going to the Sidewalk Film Festival in Birmingham this weekend. But remember, Mommy is the landlord!