1st Cold

All it took was one week in daycare before he got a cold! For over four months, he did not even so much as have a diaper rash. Now his nose is running, and he's coughing and sneezing. Poor baby:-(

I just have to remind myself that I can pay the piper now when he's a baby or later when he starts school. I guess having a sick baby is easier than dealing with a sick child. He's still smiling and playful. I forgot to mention that in the last couple of weeks, he has been reaching for me when he sees me and he's rolling over and moving around like crazy. His teacher commented (on his first day) that he seems so much more mature and active than other 4 months old. I promise not to be that mother, but when I told Gabe and Charlie they were both like "of course, he is!" No, we are not biased...