I think we have a winner!
He seems to love the Baby Bjorn. I really didn't want to get another carrier only to have him hate it, but everyone told me that it will be so good to have while traveling. I've been stalking Amazon for a discounted price because it's always listed for about $54 but when I click to purchase, it goes back to the regularly posted price of $81. Once day I was refreshing my page and got to purchase it for the $54. Yay!
We've tried the slings but he always cried. Also, Gabe didn't like that there was little head support.


The Moby wrap worked fine for the first 2-3 months, but it's really cumbersome with the yards and yards of material that you have to tie every time.

These carriers are not cheap so I really didn't want to get another one. However, he's happy and smiling in his Bjorn!
He seems to love the Baby Bjorn. I really didn't want to get another carrier only to have him hate it, but everyone told me that it will be so good to have while traveling. I've been stalking Amazon for a discounted price because it's always listed for about $54 but when I click to purchase, it goes back to the regularly posted price of $81. Once day I was refreshing my page and got to purchase it for the $54. Yay!
We've tried the slings but he always cried. Also, Gabe didn't like that there was little head support.
The Moby wrap worked fine for the first 2-3 months, but it's really cumbersome with the yards and yards of material that you have to tie every time.

These carriers are not cheap so I really didn't want to get another one. However, he's happy and smiling in his Bjorn!