Happy 6 Months, Mister!






Some things about Gustav at 6 months:
  • he can finally sit unassisted
  • he's very close to crawling
  • he likes to sip water out of mommy's glass
  • he's always happy and smiling EXCEPT when he is hungry or tired (the whole world knows when he wants something)
  • he is a champion pooper
  • he's really talkative...takes after daddy
  • he no longer sticks out his lower lip when he's about to cry; he sucks it in now
  • he loves to practice walking
  • still sucking on those 2 fingers (we better start saving for braces now)
  • loves, loves people but is starting to prefer mommy
  • likes to pretend mommy is a rock to be climbed on
  • loves to type on the keyboard
  • likes to pull on Chloe's tail
  • loves to pull on the crib bumper so now mommy and daddy have to think about lowering the crib
As you can see, we celebrated Gustav's half birthday! I even baked him a cake, although I'm sure if Mema were here, she'd bake it from scratch.

BTW, we'll probably be the only ones in the neighborhood not celebrating his first birthday with a party but I've always just wanted that special day to be for the 3 of us. I want to take him to the beach and just enjoy our little family's milestone. So the lil guy won't have a party but he'll have some photos!