I think he is back on schedule! I put him down at 9ish last night and he woke up at 7am (10 hours!). I made an appointment to take him to the doctor this afternoon because he's had diarrhea on/off for 2 weeks, as well as really bad diaper rash.
Also, I want to get him weighed because he didn't eat as much as he normally does when we were in Thailand; it was probably the heat that affected his appetite.
Poor little man has had to deal with so much lately, including teething. I read that the teething is the source of this clinginess so I am glad it will soon pass.
Also, I want to get him weighed because he didn't eat as much as he normally does when we were in Thailand; it was probably the heat that affected his appetite.
Poor little man has had to deal with so much lately, including teething. I read that the teething is the source of this clinginess so I am glad it will soon pass.