This morning at school, I made sure to tell him that he was going to have so much fun with all the other kids and his teachers. I told him that we would come back later to pick him up and then we would all be together again, with Uncle Zak and Aunt Tess. I got him situated playing games with Rian.
Well, the second I said goodbye to his teachers he heard me, turned around, and started crying:-( He followed me to the door and just sat there crying... I felt so bad for him.
Separation anxiety, jet lag, the return of his diaper rash, inconsistent sleeping...poor baby! All that, and he's gone from an adult to child ratio of 4:1 to 1:4.
Well, the second I said goodbye to his teachers he heard me, turned around, and started crying:-( He followed me to the door and just sat there crying... I felt so bad for him.
Separation anxiety, jet lag, the return of his diaper rash, inconsistent sleeping...poor baby! All that, and he's gone from an adult to child ratio of 4:1 to 1:4.