We went to visit my mother's family in Singburi (2 1/2 hours from Bangkok). My mom had a large family (4 brothers and 4 sister) so it was impossible to see everyone, but we did see her 4 sisters.
I can't wait to return when Gustav is a little bit older because I want to take him to a nearby province called Lopburi that has a lot of monkeys hanging around. I think the story behind the monkeys is that Buddha befriended a monkey there and ever since, they were protected. These monkeys are now very mischievious and funny to watch!



I can't wait to return when Gustav is a little bit older because I want to take him to a nearby province called Lopburi that has a lot of monkeys hanging around. I think the story behind the monkeys is that Buddha befriended a monkey there and ever since, they were protected. These monkeys are now very mischievious and funny to watch!