Co-workers

Jeez!

From my nerdy single male coworker (DM):

I’m maybe half way through May 2009 and I’m officially giving up.

Gawd. I thought this was a blog. Like a place where you go to read interesting things about what other people are thinking. But no, no, no. This is a photo album of pictures of your kid. You kid pickup up this toy. Your kid picking up that toy. Your kid in one cute outfit. Your kid in another cute outfit. Yawn. What is it about having a child that makes the mother obsess like this? What, I ask you? Is it hormonal or something?

The poor kid’s going to grow up thinking that having a camera pointed at his face 24/7 is normal, and that every change of clothes/venue/hour is worthy of being captured on film. No wonder kids these days are all attention whores!

And just this morning, I was lectured by Charlie about breastfeeding! He is a single man! He wants me to prepare for the next baby! According to him I have to eat more vegetables and fruit. He alternates his lectures with his threats to contact Family Services on me for mistreating his baby.

Jeez...