Wish

I've always been envious of people who know what they want to do in life, or those who have special skills that they utilize and earn income from. I've never been that type of person. Also, I'm a slacker. I work to live and travel, but I dream of one day waking up with a "lightbulb" moment with what to do with my life.

I actually like working in an office because I like the structure of a 9 to 5 job and the interaction with people. I'm relatively organized so administration comes pretty easy for me. However, I'm beginning to see what gives me energy and warm fuzzies.

I absolutely love going to Gustav's school and playing with all of his classmates. I think the babies like me too! When I drop him off or pick him up, I usually end up on the floor helping this one with her walking, wiping another one's nose, or playing with an infant. Funny, right, since I couldn't wait to get back to work after having Gustav. I think the reason is because I don't want to be a stay at home mom; I'd rather be in a work setting and around lots of babies.

If Gabe ever gets his dream career that pays well and has benefits, I think I'd like to work part-time in an accredited daycare with a curriculum. I love babies and being around them. I don't want to own it; that's probably a big headache!

Gabe reminds me occasionally about what I said when we were in our twenties. I told him that I wanted to have several kids and just travel the world with them.

So if Gabe ever makes a lot of money, what I'd like is to have 2 more kids and travel anywhere/everywhere with my family.