I love how creative some parents get for their little one's first birthday, but sadly I'm not one of those parents. We will be in Birmingham this weekend for the Sidewalk Film Festival, something that Gabe missed last year and vowed to attend this year with Gustav.
I've always said that I wanted his first birthday to be with just the family and low-keyed. So, Mema/G-Pop and Zak/Tessa will flying out to Birmingham too!
On Thursday, I will be taking a cake into school for the teachers and staff. And I'm making favors for his classmates, both in the infant room and the toddler room.
Stay tuned for the photos.
I've always said that I wanted his first birthday to be with just the family and low-keyed. So, Mema/G-Pop and Zak/Tessa will flying out to Birmingham too!
On Thursday, I will be taking a cake into school for the teachers and staff. And I'm making favors for his classmates, both in the infant room and the toddler room.
Stay tuned for the photos.