Namu and Nikhil

These two are going to be great parents! They babysat Gustav all day last Saturday while Gabe and I worked on the house.

They've never babysat him before so I was a little nervous. When I asked Gabe if Gustav would be okay, he said that "Namu made him heart-shaped pancakes last time - of course he'll be okay!"

Gabe was right! Here are some of the text messages that I received:
  • no tears, he is doing great!
  • he liked the eggs and had diaper change before nap; it was number 2
However, he did play them. Usually when it's nap time, I put him in his crib and leave the room. He suckered Namu-Auntie to stay with him!
  • Should we take him for a drive, he is having a hard time falling asleep
  • leave him in his pack and play?
  • two hours on the dot and he is up and happy
They took him to a party in the evening and these were the texts:
  • everyone is so impressed with goose
  • everyone shocked at how well behaved he is and he feeds himself
  • you guys are excellent parents! Gustav is awesome.
Actually, Namu and Nikhil are awesome!