...by a girl other than his mom!
Today I went to pick up Gustav early to surprise Young Mi. She was giving her Ph.D. defense, and I was going to have Gustav dress up in his monkey costume and give her flowers.
So I was hanging out a little with the munchkins, Gustav in my lap and O. trying to get in my lap too. She gave me a kiss on my cheek and then tried to kiss Gustav on his lips! Her mom is Brazilian, and on Facebook she told me how her family has kisses and hugs in their DNA. So cute!
A little later, Gustav was crying from his constipation and L. came over, took a sticker off her shirt, and placed it on his shirt. She is such a sweet child. I wrote a little note on her daily communication sheet to tell her parents.
I try not to post photos of other children so here is a photo from earlier in the morning.
Today I went to pick up Gustav early to surprise Young Mi. She was giving her Ph.D. defense, and I was going to have Gustav dress up in his monkey costume and give her flowers.
So I was hanging out a little with the munchkins, Gustav in my lap and O. trying to get in my lap too. She gave me a kiss on my cheek and then tried to kiss Gustav on his lips! Her mom is Brazilian, and on Facebook she told me how her family has kisses and hugs in their DNA. So cute!
A little later, Gustav was crying from his constipation and L. came over, took a sticker off her shirt, and placed it on his shirt. She is such a sweet child. I wrote a little note on her daily communication sheet to tell her parents.
I try not to post photos of other children so here is a photo from earlier in the morning.