I admit that I wasn't paying attention when I dressed him last night after his bath. We were both tired. But when I saw him this morning, I couldn't help but laugh!
Apparently I bought him a girl's top (see the shoulders?). It was on clearance and I was on my lunch break trying to find something for the cold weather.
Also, I hadn't done the laundry so there were no pajama bottoms so I put the baby legs on him.
Gabe said the snowflakes looked like marijuana leaves. I thought he looked a little like a glam rocker. And with that thing on his head, he could be Sir Ga Ga for Halloween!
Jeanie is probably right; Gabe should dress the baby more often.


Apparently I bought him a girl's top (see the shoulders?). It was on clearance and I was on my lunch break trying to find something for the cold weather.
Also, I hadn't done the laundry so there were no pajama bottoms so I put the baby legs on him.
Gabe said the snowflakes looked like marijuana leaves. I thought he looked a little like a glam rocker. And with that thing on his head, he could be Sir Ga Ga for Halloween!
Jeanie is probably right; Gabe should dress the baby more often.