While Gabe and the crew have been at Indie Memphis, Gustav and I have been hanging out together. Nothing special, just some shopping (Babies R Us, Home Depot, and Ikea) and chilling. Also visiting Hero (Dan's cat).
He had a great time at Ikea. We went to the cafeteria first since it was lunchtime, and we ran into Gustav's classmate R. and his parents. I was so embarrassed because I looked a mess: wet hair, sloppy outfit, and carrying Gustav in my arms. I figured Ikea would be really crowded so I didn't want to push the stroller around, and he's too heavy for the Bjorn. Anyway, carrying him around is the only way I get a workout these days and I like the skin to skin contact. I think Urvi took pity on me with my load so she helped me get a cart for the food tray:-)
While we were eating, Gustav was smiling and waving to the table next to us. The lady commented on what a happy baby he was. Then there was a little girl who told her mom that the "baby smiled at me." He is such a sweetheart, when he's not being defiant!




He had a great time at Ikea. We went to the cafeteria first since it was lunchtime, and we ran into Gustav's classmate R. and his parents. I was so embarrassed because I looked a mess: wet hair, sloppy outfit, and carrying Gustav in my arms. I figured Ikea would be really crowded so I didn't want to push the stroller around, and he's too heavy for the Bjorn. Anyway, carrying him around is the only way I get a workout these days and I like the skin to skin contact. I think Urvi took pity on me with my load so she helped me get a cart for the food tray:-)
While we were eating, Gustav was smiling and waving to the table next to us. The lady commented on what a happy baby he was. Then there was a little girl who told her mom that the "baby smiled at me." He is such a sweetheart, when he's not being defiant!