Oh my!
Last week it was constipation. Gustav would get all stiff and red in the face, and he would just scream. It was so horrible. We gave him more fluids and some prune juice, and that seemed to help.
This week it's teething. I don't remember teething being so difficult. Yes, he was crankier during his teething before, but now he is waking up several times in the middle of the night. And he's not eating much. We have been giving him a lot of tylenol, which I never did before. Oh, and the drool...
My poor little man.
Last week it was constipation. Gustav would get all stiff and red in the face, and he would just scream. It was so horrible. We gave him more fluids and some prune juice, and that seemed to help.
This week it's teething. I don't remember teething being so difficult. Yes, he was crankier during his teething before, but now he is waking up several times in the middle of the night. And he's not eating much. We have been giving him a lot of tylenol, which I never did before. Oh, and the drool...
My poor little man.