The vet called me today to tell me that Chloe's kidney and liver levels were both elevated. She will go in again on Thursday for more tests.
I'm in shock. We've been preparing for Moo's death for the past year; after all, he'll be 19 years old on April 15.
Chloe is supposed to outlive him for many more years since she is only 13 years old. She is sweet, loving, curious, kittenish, easy going, stubborn, cuddly. I don't believe this.
I feel so guilty for not taking her in earlier. I feel sad that she may have been suffering and we didn't do anything to alleviate her suffering.
I don't know what they are going to tell us. I don't know if it's a genetic thing (Pixie was her littermate and the anniversary of her death is March 21).
Please say a little kitty prayer for our sweet girl.
I'm in shock. We've been preparing for Moo's death for the past year; after all, he'll be 19 years old on April 15.
Chloe is supposed to outlive him for many more years since she is only 13 years old. She is sweet, loving, curious, kittenish, easy going, stubborn, cuddly. I don't believe this.
I feel so guilty for not taking her in earlier. I feel sad that she may have been suffering and we didn't do anything to alleviate her suffering.
I don't know what they are going to tell us. I don't know if it's a genetic thing (Pixie was her littermate and the anniversary of her death is March 21).
Please say a little kitty prayer for our sweet girl.