After Gustav returned to school from Christmas break, his teachers commented on how talkative he had become.
Well, it's like another switch went off the other night. He is such a chatterbox now! When I took him to the Atlanta Film Fest's Valentine's event, Dan commented on how talkative he was. I thought it may have had something to do with the banana and chocolate chip bread that I gave him that was making him so hyper. But this morning, Gabe commented on it too.
Also this morning, he put 2 words together: Up Please.
Well, it's like another switch went off the other night. He is such a chatterbox now! When I took him to the Atlanta Film Fest's Valentine's event, Dan commented on how talkative he was. I thought it may have had something to do with the banana and chocolate chip bread that I gave him that was making him so hyper. But this morning, Gabe commented on it too.
Also this morning, he put 2 words together: Up Please.

