Gustav has lately been into the highchair. He loves to push it around. On Saturday, I noticed that he was playing around it. I turned my back on him for a couple of seconds and when I looked back at him, he had climbed into the highchair! I almost had a heart attack! He was that fast.
We had to set the chair at its lowest setting because he will not stop climbing into it. He's going through a daredevil phase, which I do not like at all. Luckily he seems to listen to me when I tell him to be careful. It's quite a balance letting him test the boundaries and yet trying to keep him safe.


We had to set the chair at its lowest setting because he will not stop climbing into it. He's going through a daredevil phase, which I do not like at all. Luckily he seems to listen to me when I tell him to be careful. It's quite a balance letting him test the boundaries and yet trying to keep him safe.

