What a challenging day! Even though he didn't have a fever today, we kept him home because the school policy is fever free for 24 hours. Gabe stayed with him until 1:30pm today and then I came home early so that Gabe could go to work.
OMG! I don't think I can ever be a stay at home mom; I just don't have the patience. There was so much whining and clinginess. I really thought I was going to lose my mind. I ended up feeding him dinner at 4:30, bathed him, and had him in his crib by 6:00pm (bedtime is usually 7:30pm).
And of course the minute he fell asleep, I started to miss him...





OMG! I don't think I can ever be a stay at home mom; I just don't have the patience. There was so much whining and clinginess. I really thought I was going to lose my mind. I ended up feeding him dinner at 4:30, bathed him, and had him in his crib by 6:00pm (bedtime is usually 7:30pm).
And of course the minute he fell asleep, I started to miss him...





