He hasn't had many so we are not in danger of getting tubes, but still!
I try to make his doctor's appointments first thing in the morning so that there is little impact on our workday but some days, like today, I had to make a same day appointment. I usually end up with an appointment right before lunch so then I have to get lunch after the appointment and keep him out until the other kids wake up from their naps at around 2pm. So today we spent some time in the park adjacent to the school while we waited for everyone to wake up.
I try to make his doctor's appointments first thing in the morning so that there is little impact on our workday but some days, like today, I had to make a same day appointment. I usually end up with an appointment right before lunch so then I have to get lunch after the appointment and keep him out until the other kids wake up from their naps at around 2pm. So today we spent some time in the park adjacent to the school while we waited for everyone to wake up.