Bitten

I got a voicemail today at work from Gustav's school letting me know that Gustav was bitten. The bite didn't break his skin but there is a mark. Apparently both he and the other child wanted the same toy. Of course they are not allowed to tell me who it was, but Ms. Lakeisha did say that it was the child's first time.

I think this is normal as children are learning how to communicate. I feel bad for Gustav but I'm choosing to having compassion for the other child and his parents. Hopefully they don't feel too bad. I wonder if the parents will say anything to me?

BTW, I know who it is. When I went to pick up Gustav, both his and the child's daily reports were sitting out with the other child's on top of Gustav's. When I was looking for Gustav's, I saw that the other child's report had something stapled to it. When I got to Gustav's report, his had an incident report stapled to his.