Bite #3 happened on Friday. There wasn't a report because the teachers probably didn't see it since it was on his upper arm. I asked one of the teachers on Monday if she thought it was a bite mark and she confirmed that it did look like one.

I got a call at work yesterday about bite #4. They didn't see it happening but they saw a mark on his back that looked like a bite mark.

I know this is normal in the toddler room but I can't deny that it doesn't upset me. I want him to defend himself but I also want him to remain my sweet and sensitive boy. If this happens again, I may need to teach him how to kick some ass. But for now I'm just teaching him to say STOP or NO BITING.

I got a call at work yesterday about bite #4. They didn't see it happening but they saw a mark on his back that looked like a bite mark.

I know this is normal in the toddler room but I can't deny that it doesn't upset me. I want him to defend himself but I also want him to remain my sweet and sensitive boy. If this happens again, I may need to teach him how to kick some ass. But for now I'm just teaching him to say STOP or NO BITING.