Copy Cat Chic

Copy Cat Chic is a blog that I visit often. I finally requested a design service from Reichel the designer, and I really like her inspiration board. The hard part was convincing Gabe to move the living room furniture back into, well, the living room and the dining table back to, well, the keeping room. He likes things to be a little unconventional!

We haven't decided what to get first, a new sofa or a dining table. We don't need a new sofa but it's the item that we use a lot. We do need a dining table, but we rarely eat at our temporary one. Most likely I will get bored and move on to another project. Ha! Come on, have you seen a photo of the finished playroom? That's because I haven't completed it! I like making lists and researching, but then lose interest after the project is about 80% there.

Anyway, we did move the furniture to fit the layout that she designed for us and I really like it.