Last Friday we took Gustav to the drive-in theater. He was a good boy and fell asleep before the movie started. Sadly, I fell asleep about a third of the way in of Iron Man 2.
I wish I can say that this is the beginning of a wonderful family tradition. However, I have a bad history with our drive-in theater. It's really close to us, so therefore it's not in the best part of town. Every time I go, I always get mad at someone for being a douchebag (DB).
The last time we were there, it was for Drag Me to Hell and there was hardly anyone there. There was a small sedan near us with some young hipsters. The guys were minding their own business and having fun. Then this huge SUV comes charging over. The driver could have parked anywhere in the whole wide lot. He did a douchebag maneuver and parked his monster SUV literally right in front of the hipsters' sedan. Then he allowed his kids to climb on top. Of course the hipsters were flabbergasted and finally drove to another spot. I was really pissed and wanted to say something to the DB SUV driver. Gabe forbade me.
This time there was a van parked near us. The opening credits had started and they had really loud music playing. I yelled out and asked them to turn the music down. Then Gabe rolled up my window.
So we'll see...
I wish I can say that this is the beginning of a wonderful family tradition. However, I have a bad history with our drive-in theater. It's really close to us, so therefore it's not in the best part of town. Every time I go, I always get mad at someone for being a douchebag (DB).
The last time we were there, it was for Drag Me to Hell and there was hardly anyone there. There was a small sedan near us with some young hipsters. The guys were minding their own business and having fun. Then this huge SUV comes charging over. The driver could have parked anywhere in the whole wide lot. He did a douchebag maneuver and parked his monster SUV literally right in front of the hipsters' sedan. Then he allowed his kids to climb on top. Of course the hipsters were flabbergasted and finally drove to another spot. I was really pissed and wanted to say something to the DB SUV driver. Gabe forbade me.
This time there was a van parked near us. The opening credits had started and they had really loud music playing. I yelled out and asked them to turn the music down. Then Gabe rolled up my window.
So we'll see...