Mommy was in the kitchen tonight....COOKING!?!
If you don't believe me, look here. (I made Daddy take pictures of it.)
Daddy told me not to worry...Mommy was fine. But I needed to take a closer look:

Mommy was making Baked Lemon Pasta! (MMmmmmmm...)

It looks hard, but these STEP BY STEP instructions make it seem so easy. (With pictures and everything.)
I even helped out!

I'm lucky to have such a talented Mommy.
Now I know its true: the kitchen isn't just for Daddy!
If you don't believe me, look here. (I made Daddy take pictures of it.)
Daddy told me not to worry...Mommy was fine. But I needed to take a closer look:
Mommy was making Baked Lemon Pasta! (MMmmmmmm...)

It looks hard, but these STEP BY STEP instructions make it seem so easy. (With pictures and everything.)
I even helped out!

I'm lucky to have such a talented Mommy.
Now I know its true: the kitchen isn't just for Daddy!