This is the worst that it's ever been. He had a fever of about 101 degrees yesterday and then kept on waking up wailing every couple of hours in the night. Needless to say I didn't get any sleep. (The one highlight was when I brought him to bed with us and he giggled in his sleep. So sweet!)
He went to work with me this morning because he has to be fever free for 24 hours before he can go to school. We had to leave at 2:30 because he wouldn't nap and was getting very cranky.
OMG! The fits after we got home! He was literally shaking, screaming, and stomping his feet. He's had teething pain before but never like this. And, I lost his bottle of acetaminophen, which didn't help. I had lots of bottles of baby Tylenol but they were recalled so I couldn't use them. I finally had to put him in time out until he could control himself.
Poor baby. He's been teething in pretty much textbook order. He should be getting his bottom canines but the extent of his pain leads me to believe this may be his 2 year molars. He's drooling and he's got baby pimples. I haven't seen those symptoms since he was an infant.
He went to work with me this morning because he has to be fever free for 24 hours before he can go to school. We had to leave at 2:30 because he wouldn't nap and was getting very cranky.
OMG! The fits after we got home! He was literally shaking, screaming, and stomping his feet. He's had teething pain before but never like this. And, I lost his bottle of acetaminophen, which didn't help. I had lots of bottles of baby Tylenol but they were recalled so I couldn't use them. I finally had to put him in time out until he could control himself.
Poor baby. He's been teething in pretty much textbook order. He should be getting his bottom canines but the extent of his pain leads me to believe this may be his 2 year molars. He's drooling and he's got baby pimples. I haven't seen those symptoms since he was an infant.