They started transitions at Gustav's school last week and apparently he did very well. For two weeks, the toddlers are supposed to spend a few hours in the new classroom. Then they will officially move to the Two's Rooms on August 9.
I'm a little sad that he will be separated from most of his friends because he and Jamie, who is about 7 weeks older, will be in the younger Two's room. However, this will give him and Jamie an opportunity to be the oldest kids in the room. Jamie's mom reassured me that Gustav's new teacher is actually her older daughter's favorite teacher in the whole school.
I just cannot believe my little baby is almost 2!

I'm a little sad that he will be separated from most of his friends because he and Jamie, who is about 7 weeks older, will be in the younger Two's room. However, this will give him and Jamie an opportunity to be the oldest kids in the room. Jamie's mom reassured me that Gustav's new teacher is actually her older daughter's favorite teacher in the whole school.
I just cannot believe my little baby is almost 2!
