The Varsity

While Gabe went to the Fox screening of The General, Gustav and I enjoyed dinner at The Varsity. Actually, I didn't plan to take him there.

He has been having a difficult transition to his new Two's classroom. And in the car today after I picked him up, he kept on asking for water and I didn't have any. Traffic was also bad so when I saw The Varsity, I decided to stop. After all, it has been awhile since Gustav and I had a mother-son date. And, we needed to celebrate his transition to his new classroom.

We had a great time! And I learned that he loves orange frosty drinks and onion rings. In fact, he wouldn't share his orange drink with me!

And to top that off, in the ride home Gustav kept on blowing me kisses and saying "I love you mommy." He said it about 3 times before I realized what he was saying.

This boy is my heart.