5 Languages of Love

I first heard about this from my friend Karina years ago. I think it's something that you hear about more often in churches but I take my inspiration from anywhere.

So I took the quiz yesterday and was a little surprised by the results. I thought my primary love language was Service but it turned out to be Time followed by Touch. No wonder I was so touched when Namu took the day off from work to spend it with me when my mother died. And that also explains why I don't always appreciate when Gabe cleans/repairs the house for me. Apparently, I feel more loved when he gives me his undivided attention!

Love Language Scores:
5 Words of Affirmation
10 Quality Time
1 Receiving Gifts
6 Acts of Service
8 Physical Touch

Quality Time
In the vernacular of Quality Time, nothing says,"I love you," like full, undivided attention. Being there for this type of person is critical, but really being there--with the TV off, fork and knife down, and all chores and tasks on standby--makes your significant other feel truly special and loved. Distractions, postponed dates, or the failure to listen can be especially hurtful.


I made him take the test too and he said that it was nearly equal on 4 of the 5 but he would say that his primary language would be Words. I had a suspicion that it would be Words so that confirmed it!


What's your love language?