Loving School

Every day this week when I have gone to pick him up, Gustav never wants to leave school! He's always playing with friends (B. and J.) on the train tracks.

I really have to say how pleased I am that he loves school so much. When I told the teachers, they were so happy to hear it. They also told me how impressed they have been with Gustav's speech and how much clearer he has gotten. When they were outside, he told a friend that "sand is yucky." He's also been saying complete sentences like "I need help please" and "I want sticker please." Yay for a polite child!

Today he wouldn't leave so I just took off my coat and just watched him play. When B. said "oh no" about something, it just cracked Gustav up. He kept on laughing and laughing, and his laughter was so contagious that the other kids started laughing. Then when they all sat down for a snack, I asked the 3 kids to sing a song. Z. started singing "jingle bells, jingle bells, hey!" The others followed suit and just cracked each other up with the HEY part. Okay, maybe I reinforced the HEY part!

I also got the proofs of his school pictures. The school tried several different photographers and eventually went back to the original guy. His photographs are a little cheesy, but as a photographer he is pretty consistent and he is good with the kids. Gustav's pictures are so funny!

the infamous loveseat where he got the kisses