We never used to allow Gustav to watch television except on rare occasions. After he turned two, I allowed a little more of it especially at dinner time so that I can prepare his meal. It's usually something on Netflix instant like Thomas the Train, the Wiggles, Elmo, or Barney so that he's not exposed to commercials.
OMG! It's turned into an obsession! He wakes up and the first thing he says is Barney. And I am a little concerned that it's making him more hyperactive.
It's gotten so bad that I'm thinking about not allowing him any television for the time being. I hate to be hypocritical because Gabe and I watch a lot of television. However, at this age he really doesn't need it; it's more to provide me with a little break.
I don't know...

OMG! It's turned into an obsession! He wakes up and the first thing he says is Barney. And I am a little concerned that it's making him more hyperactive.
It's gotten so bad that I'm thinking about not allowing him any television for the time being. I hate to be hypocritical because Gabe and I watch a lot of television. However, at this age he really doesn't need it; it's more to provide me with a little break.
I don't know...
