2 1/2

I haven't done this in a while but here are some things that I want to remember about this age:
  • "It's tasty." He says this when he likes something. So southern!
  • "You're so cute [to his caterpillar]." He must have picked it up from me saying it to him.
  • "What you doing?" or "what's that?" And he has such a good memory since I only have to tell him once.
  • "I do it myself!" He gets quite upset when he wants to do something on his own so then I have to back off or compromise (e.g., brushing his teeth - I do it first and then let him do it.)
  • "I have to clean my heiny."
  • I love when he skips because it is so charming how he does it on one side. I really wish I can capture it on video.
  • He's really into throwing things (balls, diapers, pull-ups, underwear) up into the air. Ms. Kim said it's because when they are on the playground, he always brings her balls and she throws them up.
  • When he wants to make a point, he sticks his face right up ours and cocks his head. So charming!
  • People always comment on how tall he seems, which is funny because he is still at about the 15th% for height.
  • He still eats a lot but because he is so high energy, he is still low on the percentile scale.
  • He can eat a whole apple!
  • He has started saying "ok" whenever I ask him to do anything.
  • If he wants me to follow him, he tells me "come on, mommy."
  • I love his monster voice.
  • He is a total joy and we love him so much.