Already?

Maybe it's psychosomatic but on Monday as I was walking back to the office with my lunch, I felt somewhat nauseated. Later in the afternoon, my sense of smell seemed heightened. Remarkable that I could smell at all given that I was so congested from not taking any drugs and from cleaning the garage on Sunday. And by Monday evening I was starting to have that awful metallic taste in my mouth.

And I'm so tired but that could be because of the race and taking care of Gustav while Gabe has been busy with his event.

On Wednesday, I dry heaved for the first time. And I've been feeling pre-menstral.

On Saturday morning, I woke up from vivid dreams. One involved my friend and me and my baby daughter (Lily from Modern Family) being chased by a Texan cannibalist.

I've taken 5 tests already in my excitement and all 5 were negative.

Just writing this down in case it turn into something:-)