We're going to take that leap of faith...
And this time, I really want to be more disciplined about fitness. I plan to join the gym at work so that I can go swimming since I've heard that it should help with pregnancy aches.
Just for the record, I started my pregnancy with Gustav at 126 lbs. and gained 47 lbs. I did lose it all at 4 months post-partem (thank you breastfeeding and stress!).
Right now my starting weight is 132 lbs. (yikes!). This time, I will try to avoid fast food. Unfortunately I was very sick all the time during my last pregnancy, and fast food (all the carbohydrates) gave me temporary satisfaction. It also made my weight go up, and I was a borderline candidate for gestational diabetes. I will keep my weight gain to no more than 35 lbs. this time, I hope!
I'm nervous but excited.
And this time, I really want to be more disciplined about fitness. I plan to join the gym at work so that I can go swimming since I've heard that it should help with pregnancy aches.
Just for the record, I started my pregnancy with Gustav at 126 lbs. and gained 47 lbs. I did lose it all at 4 months post-partem (thank you breastfeeding and stress!).
Right now my starting weight is 132 lbs. (yikes!). This time, I will try to avoid fast food. Unfortunately I was very sick all the time during my last pregnancy, and fast food (all the carbohydrates) gave me temporary satisfaction. It also made my weight go up, and I was a borderline candidate for gestational diabetes. I will keep my weight gain to no more than 35 lbs. this time, I hope!
I'm nervous but excited.