Based on my pregnancy with Gustav, I got a positive 10 days post conception. It's 10 days today so I took the test this morning. Negative.
Then Gabe and I decided that I should use the same test that I used with Gustav because maybe it would be more sensitive so I picked some up before work.
Throughout the day at work, I felt odd: funny taste in my mouth, bloated, nauseated. I entertained the thought that perhaps I may be pregnant despite this morning's test.
When we got home this evening, I helped Gustav wash his hands. I saw this morning's test on the counter and decided to throw it away. However, before I did I took one more look.
Is that a line? It was very, very faint so maybe I was imagining it. I texted Gabe and he wrote back "faith."
It's funny but at some point during the day I had thought about whether it was true that a line could still show up way after it was supposed to. I vaguely remember hearing a story about a woman who had taken a test, gotten a negative, thrown it away, and her husband finding it in the trash can with a line.
Looks like I will be taking another test tonight when Gabe gets home from his event...
Then Gabe and I decided that I should use the same test that I used with Gustav because maybe it would be more sensitive so I picked some up before work.
Throughout the day at work, I felt odd: funny taste in my mouth, bloated, nauseated. I entertained the thought that perhaps I may be pregnant despite this morning's test.
When we got home this evening, I helped Gustav wash his hands. I saw this morning's test on the counter and decided to throw it away. However, before I did I took one more look.
Is that a line? It was very, very faint so maybe I was imagining it. I texted Gabe and he wrote back "faith."
It's funny but at some point during the day I had thought about whether it was true that a line could still show up way after it was supposed to. I vaguely remember hearing a story about a woman who had taken a test, gotten a negative, thrown it away, and her husband finding it in the trash can with a line.
Looks like I will be taking another test tonight when Gabe gets home from his event...