Gustav started swim lessons with his classmates Kai, Case, Zoe, Anafi, and Chloe on Saturday, and it was a blast! Some of the kids were scared but by the end of the class were more comfortable in the water.
He loves it in the pool! Last summer, he delighted everyone when we took him in the pool at Uncle David and Aunt Sue's; he just could not stop laughing because he was so happy. BTW, I looked for that posting and apparently I never got around to writing about that visit.
And, he took classes at the YMCA last summer so he's quite comfortable. However, things moved quite quickly at this first lesson. They floated on their back, went underwater, and jumped from the ledge, and the class was only 30 minutes! Perhaps they really will be swimming at the end of 8 weeks.






He loves it in the pool! Last summer, he delighted everyone when we took him in the pool at Uncle David and Aunt Sue's; he just could not stop laughing because he was so happy. BTW, I looked for that posting and apparently I never got around to writing about that visit.
And, he took classes at the YMCA last summer so he's quite comfortable. However, things moved quite quickly at this first lesson. They floated on their back, went underwater, and jumped from the ledge, and the class was only 30 minutes! Perhaps they really will be swimming at the end of 8 weeks.





