Drive-In

Wow, what an active Friday! First a group lunch with my coworkers and then a microboard meeting at Piedmont Park with Maria. I had to take Gustav with me because Gabe had the 48 Hour Film Event kick-off.

It was hot at the park and I couldn't really focus because I had to watch Gustav, but I think we had a productive meeting. Next on the agenda for Maria is to find housing. I had to leave at 8pm to meet up with the guys at the drive-in.

The "guys" turned out to be just Phuc; the others bailed. We watched The X-Men and had a good time anyway. Gustav fell asleep about halfway in. It was a nice way to spend a Friday evening.

The next day Gustav kept on saying that he watched a movie with Phuc.

I wonder how long they sleep with their legs like that?