So we've tried again but I'm a little ambivalent. It's not that I've been so disappointed the past couple of months that I don't want to get my hopes up. It's just that this is the last month to try before we have to take a break based on my work schedule. My busiest time at work is May and June so I don't want to take maternity leave then. If I get pregnant now, that would mean that I would return from leave in May next year. Not ideal, but we will manage.
Also, I've had the past couple of months to overthink, again, about our finances. July 1st will be the one year anniversary of Gabe being laid off. This past year has been challenging, but we've survived and even thrived. But I really wish he would find full time employment again.
And, I've come to terms of possibly only having one child if I cannot get pregnant. We're so blessed with Gustav that it seems greedy to want more. If we have only him, I will be fine with it. I used to feel that my family wasn't complete with only one child but I don't feel that way now.
So back to tracking this attempt:
I started feeling queasy in the late afternoon, but it could have been what I ate.
Also, I've had the past couple of months to overthink, again, about our finances. July 1st will be the one year anniversary of Gabe being laid off. This past year has been challenging, but we've survived and even thrived. But I really wish he would find full time employment again.
And, I've come to terms of possibly only having one child if I cannot get pregnant. We're so blessed with Gustav that it seems greedy to want more. If we have only him, I will be fine with it. I used to feel that my family wasn't complete with only one child but I don't feel that way now.
So back to tracking this attempt:
I started feeling queasy in the late afternoon, but it could have been what I ate.