Last evening Gustav and I had a mommy and me date with Kai and his mommy (Sun is Thai and an auditor at GT). We met up at the pool after work/school. And we saw C. and J. and their mom! We all had a lot of fun.
Afterward we had dinner at Spoon. The boys occupied themselves trading Spiderman (Kai's) and the iPhone (Gustav's).
Sun and I talked about more vacations together in the future. Perhaps a trip to Disney or even renting a beach house.
It's going to be a sad day for all when these boys graduate from school and have to go separate ways...





Afterward we had dinner at Spoon. The boys occupied themselves trading Spiderman (Kai's) and the iPhone (Gustav's).
Sun and I talked about more vacations together in the future. Perhaps a trip to Disney or even renting a beach house.
It's going to be a sad day for all when these boys graduate from school and have to go separate ways...




