Wow, I'm feeling somewhat better! That horrible sour, metallic taste in my mouth is not so intense anymore. I'm still retching pretty regularly but that I can deal with. And my energy seems to be picking up. The only downside still is that everything (food and beverage) seems gross to me and I can't find a beverage that tastes good. I'm pretty much just forcing myself to drink water, when it used to be my favorite beverage.
Also, I went to the chiropractor on Saturday. She warned me that I may ache after the first adjustment and boy was she right. I was really sore in my left side and then for some reason on Saturday evening, my upper right jaw started hurting. Everything seemed back to normal on Sunday though.
The other weird thing is this all over itchiness from my scalp to my feet. I can't stop scratching!
I've been a little down this week because we received the news that Gabe didn't get the job that he really wanted. My feeling is that he was overqualified, even though he told the interviewer that he was really interested. The job was perfect for him. At first, I had a very pragmatic response and told him that a better opportunity is awaiting him. But now, the disappointment has caught up to me and it's hard not to worry about the future. I'm just going to let this dark cloud do its thing and wait for it to move on.
On a brighter note, I've been feeling occasional flutters all week but I still have that occasional fear when I wake up and my belly doesn't seem as full as the day before. I think I've gained a total of 11 pounds so far. Gabe brought me a navel orange the other day because the baby, last week, was the size of a navel orange. Now the baby is the size of an avocado:-)
Also, I went to the chiropractor on Saturday. She warned me that I may ache after the first adjustment and boy was she right. I was really sore in my left side and then for some reason on Saturday evening, my upper right jaw started hurting. Everything seemed back to normal on Sunday though.
The other weird thing is this all over itchiness from my scalp to my feet. I can't stop scratching!
I've been a little down this week because we received the news that Gabe didn't get the job that he really wanted. My feeling is that he was overqualified, even though he told the interviewer that he was really interested. The job was perfect for him. At first, I had a very pragmatic response and told him that a better opportunity is awaiting him. But now, the disappointment has caught up to me and it's hard not to worry about the future. I'm just going to let this dark cloud do its thing and wait for it to move on.
On a brighter note, I've been feeling occasional flutters all week but I still have that occasional fear when I wake up and my belly doesn't seem as full as the day before. I think I've gained a total of 11 pounds so far. Gabe brought me a navel orange the other day because the baby, last week, was the size of a navel orange. Now the baby is the size of an avocado:-)
