Well, shoot! I thought it was getting better but a bad decision on Saturday night to go to a Korean BBQ with some friends brought the nausea and sour taste back:-( I think it was the plate of raw meat on the table that did me in.
Also, I'm not sure if the visits to the chiropractor are really helping me. Perhaps it's because it's not a good fit with the chiropractor. On my first visit, she asked me to rate how committed I would be to her:-/ And when I told her that I gained 47 pounds during my last pregnancy, she told me that I can refuse the gestational diabetes test. Huh?
I've been a little anxious lately with the baby. I wish I could feel him/her more but I think all I'm feeling are the occasional flutters. It makes me nervous because it's been a month since I've seen the doctor. I do have a visit tomorrow so I cannot wait to find out if the baby is doing well. What makes me so nervous is that I feel like I'm not gaining enough weight because when I wake up in the morning, my belly seems to be so small. I know I'm comparing this pregnancy to Gustav's, but that's my reality. I keep on asking Gabe and my coworkers if I look pregnant, and they just give me odd looks.
The photos below are from dinnertime, when I'm pretty bloated. I'm a lot smaller in the morning. I know my anxiety is irrational and that the baby is probably fine. I cannot wait to hear his/her heartbeat!

Also, I'm not sure if the visits to the chiropractor are really helping me. Perhaps it's because it's not a good fit with the chiropractor. On my first visit, she asked me to rate how committed I would be to her:-/ And when I told her that I gained 47 pounds during my last pregnancy, she told me that I can refuse the gestational diabetes test. Huh?
I've been a little anxious lately with the baby. I wish I could feel him/her more but I think all I'm feeling are the occasional flutters. It makes me nervous because it's been a month since I've seen the doctor. I do have a visit tomorrow so I cannot wait to find out if the baby is doing well. What makes me so nervous is that I feel like I'm not gaining enough weight because when I wake up in the morning, my belly seems to be so small. I know I'm comparing this pregnancy to Gustav's, but that's my reality. I keep on asking Gabe and my coworkers if I look pregnant, and they just give me odd looks.
The photos below are from dinnertime, when I'm pretty bloated. I'm a lot smaller in the morning. I know my anxiety is irrational and that the baby is probably fine. I cannot wait to hear his/her heartbeat!
