Birthday Pheromones?

When I picked up Gustav today, Dana told me that Cayla (Jamie's older sister) was so upset yesterday because she wasn't invited to Gustav's "party" in his classroom. She thought that Gustav didn't love her anymore! Dana and I had to explain to her that she went to Gustav's real party at the Fox and the cookie making was just for the pre-school classroom.

Then when I got to the classroom, Addi came over to sweetly kiss him all over his face. She told me "I'm just kissing him."

When Sun and Rob came to pick up Kai, Kai told his mommy that "Gustav is cute."

Is it weird to be a little freaked out about this? I'm glad that he is well-liked but the thing is, he's actually pretty quiet and low-keyed. He's definitely not an alpha male. He's probably more like Edward the vampire, you know the sensitive sort:-)